We’re going to level with you: it’s week nine of sheltering in place and we’ve gotten to the point where we’re just taking quizzes off the HGTV homepage. Email complaints to email@example.com.
This week: more Coronatalk®, United airline’s clean skies initiative, and the lose-lose-lose world of food delivery.
- Drizzy Dr6ke on Instagram: “In My Feelings - peep the iPhone as the stage #Drake @drakepolska”
- Guy's Grocery Games | Food Network
- Home Town | HGTV
- Curious Axel on Twitter: "We’re back at @DisneySprings for dinner, one big difference...people aren’t wearing their face mask anymore, drinking or not... But it’s okay if it’s your job #allforthegrams https://t.co/WIsjHJidNp" / Twitter
- United CleanPlus – United Airlines
- The Venetian® Las Vegas | Venetian Clean
- Tesla Owners Try to Make Sense of Elon Musk’s ‘Red Pill’ Moment - The New York Times
- A Georgia shopping center tries to come back to life after coronavirus lockdown - The Washington Post
- How Google, DoorDash, & Grubhub Conspire To Screw Local Restaurants | Saddleback BBQ
- Doordash and Pizza Arbitrage - Margins by Ranjan Roy and Can Duruk
- Matt Berman on Twitter: "Solid revolutionary activity here https://t.co/daNzHRDX7Z" / Twitter
- San Francisco Chronicle - Bay Area news, sports, tech, food - San Francisco Chronicle