Sure an Apple Car might sound fine on paper, but how is your average driver supposed to flip it over to plug in the Lightning cable for charging?
This week: living más, steering the climate climate policy agenda, and going over the top in Waco. 🏡.
- Blue Check Homes
- Writer for Black Mirror on Twitter: "You can now get a Verified Badge crest on your Bay Area home if you're an influencer, public figure, or represent a brand. https://t.co/SyoURdSGe7 https://t.co/H1Sz3gwBdL" / Twitter
- Writer for Black Mirror on Twitter: "Oh no, not my calculator too!!! https://t.co/z7peo2tCpk" / Twitter
- Apple Car specs? 160 mph, 300-mile range, 18-minute charge - 9to5Mac
- CNBC: Apple and Hyundai nearing Apple Car deal, first version will ‘not be designed to have a driver’ - 9to5Mac
- Audi announces end of combustion A4, A6 & A8 models - electrive.com
- How Volkswagen’s $50 Billion Plan to Beat Tesla Short-Circuited - WSJ
- Tesla unveils new Model S with new interior, crazy steering wheel, and more - Electrek
- Google Stadia Shuts Down Internal Studios, Changing Business Focus
- Carrot Weather gets a fresh new design and a bigger shift to subscriptions - The Verge