This new generation with their dabbing and Tiktok will never understand what it was like in the 1990s. There was no Spotify. We had to walk uphill, in the snow, both ways to Fry’s to get a spindle of CD-Rs for our sick Sugar Ray mixes.
This week: chicken sandwiches, mass transit, and a more jacked era of the Gerber baby. 🍼.
- rahcel on Twitter: "https://t.co/yGLQL7TCwP" / Twitter
- Cabel on Twitter: "• Kettle Krinkle Cut Truffle & Sea Salt ☺️ • Kettle Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper ☺️ *not new • Ketttle Krinkle Cut Habanero Lime 🙂 #new https://t.co/FUWFjAAjIY" / Twitter
- McDonald’s Joins the Fierce Fight for Chicken Sandwich Supremacy - The New York Times
- Technology - Smilemakers | McDonald's approved vendor for branded merchandise
- Taco Bell Testing Chicken Sandwich Taco Before Nationwide Rollout - Eater
- Apple Pay - Bay Area Transit - Get Notified - Apple
- Fry's Electronics Ad
- Kuo: New MacBook Pro Models With HDMI Port and SD Card Reader to Launch Later This Year - MacRumors
- 2021 AirPods rumors: Updates for AirPods and AirPods Pro - 9to5Mac
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock - A Smarter, Secure Wi-Fi Lock
- HealthFit on the App Store
- Healthfit update means you can sync Apple Watch and Strava once again