Tax day is approaching and while you should have filed months ago, we got your back in case you’re just barely trying to log into TurboTax. Stay on the right side of Uncle Sam by keeping the following in mind:
1) You cannot claim your Roomba as a dependent.
2) Having watched Ted Lasso means you legally have to change your declared occupation to “football hooligan”.
3) If you bought a Tesla with Bitcoin in the 2020 tax year, go straight to jail, do not collect $200.
This week: boozy cold brew, two new Spinny flavors by way of Still or Sparkling®, and we wonder what was the Matter with CHIP? 🥔.
- The Best Portable Document Scanner | Reviews by Wirecutter
- Amazon updates the Echo Show 8 and 5 with better cameras - The Verge
- Amazon Sidewalk launches June 8 with support for Tile trackers - CNET
- Smart home alliance from Apple, Amazon, and Google now called ‘Matter,’ first products coming this year - 9to5Mac
- Sony Warns Tight PlayStation 5 Supply to Extend Into Next Year - Bloomberg
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "Tesla & Bitcoin https://t.co/YSswJmVZhP" / Twitter
- Tesla privately admits Elon Musk has been exaggerating about ‘full self-driving’ - The Verge
- Discover Core Sparkling Water Flavors
- Greenberry’s boozy Nitro Cold Brew is the first TJ’s product I’ve had to toss. The flavor is terrible. : traderjoes
- Urnex Grindz Grinder Cleaning Tablets
- Amazon.com: Urnex Café Wipz - 100 Count Bag - Professional Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes Fragrance Free Wipes Formulated with Cationic Detergents To Remove Milk and Coffee Residue: Health & Personal Care