Some folks are worried that 1Password, our north-of-the-border password manager friends, just raised a huge round and might be abandoning their everyday users. We disagree. Their history of sustainable growth and most notably, having rebuffed a hostile takeover bid Bublé/Drake Partners in 2017, speaks volumes.
This week: gin and juice, sick Beats, and Microsoft’s M&A bet on Call Of Duty 3.11 for Workgroups being the cornerstone of its subscription gaming ambitions. 🍸.
- TAMARIND-LIME-CHILE DE ARBOL – MUDDLE & WILDE
- Spicy Blood Orange Margarita – MUDDLE & WILDE
- Scott Strazzante on Twitter: "One last tribute to the gorgeous light at AT&T Stadium in Dallas... @49ers @dallascowboys #WildCardWeekend @sfchronicle photos by @ScottStrazzante https://t.co/GqAJi9XKxb" / Twitter
- Amazon among names keen on The Athletic before sale to New York Times
- Beats by Dr. Dre Featured - Apple
- Microsoft to Buy Activision Blizzard for Nearly $70 Billion - The New York Times
- Microsoft is buying Activision-Blizzard, makers of Call of Duty and Candy Crush - Vox
- Remote work and cloud adoption lands 1Password with $620M Series C, now valued at $6.8B | TechCrunch
- Apple (AAPL) AV/VR Headset Risks Being Delayed Until 2023 - Bloomberg
- Peak TV: A Record 559 Original Scripted Series Aired in 2021 - Variety
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada | Reuters