Fivey Fox told us the best predictor of partisan lean during a midterm election cycle is average spend at Dunkin’ Donuts divided by number of Casper mattresses discarded per year in a particular district.
This week: anti-social shared photo libraries, sports media rights, and a reluctant look at Tesla bro’s purchase of twitter dot com. 🐦.
- Trader Joe's US Map
- NFL and Apple are at odds in Sunday Ticket negotiations
- NFL, Amazon Announce Black Friday Game Starting with 2023 Season; Teams TBD | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report
- Crypto.com Trading Volume Sinks 91% One Year After 'Brave' Matt Damon Ad - Decrypt
- Can Elon Musk Make the Math Work on Owning Twitter? It’s Dicey. - The New York Times
- Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering: Gaines, Joanna: 9780062820181: Amazon.com: Books
- Amazon.com : Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture G Master Lens : Electronics