Hey Siri, who first said “sooner or later, everything old is new again?” Asking for a frie-, uh, HomePod.
This week: new Macs, somebody finally told Elmo third-party Twitter clients were a thing, and Tesla cuts prices across the board. 🚗.
- Brett Goldstein Sesame Street
- Brett Goldstein on Instagram: “It’s coming…. Spring 2023 Ted Lasso returns. @appletvplus”
- Twitter clients break as API goes down
- Twitter continues to disrespect third-party clients developers
- The Shit Show • furbo.org
- Tesla Cuts Prices Across Models Sold in U.S. - WSJ
- Tesla’s big price cuts mean ‘a major shift in the EV market’ - The Verge
- Exclusive: Surveillance Footage of Tesla Crash on Bay Bridge
- Apple announces M2 Pro and M2 Max-powered MacBook Pros, Mac mini – Six Colors
- macOS apps will require update to support Wi-Fi 6E on new Macs
- Apple announces revamped full-size HomePod two years after discontinuing original - The Verge
- Theragun Elite
- Foam Roller
- Chirp™ - Simple & Effective Back Pain Relief