With AI and Machine Learning becoming more core to the iPhone experience, we’re probably one release away from App Store notifications based on your calendar, heart rate, and mood that suggest “redownload the Taco Bell app?” at your lowest life moments.
This week: boring cars, kids entertainment, and ringing the bell for a master of the small screen. 🛎️.
- Taco Bell accused of skimping on beef for Crunchwraps and Mexican Pizzas in lawsuit
- Having 4 dogs we always knew we wanted to incorporate a dog bath into our utility renovation. I had a look on Pinterest to get some ideas… | Instagram
- Mark Margolis, Scene-Stealing Actor in ‘Breaking Bad,’ Dies at 83 - The New York Times
- Hollywood calls time on golden era of cheap streaming | Financial Times
- Review: The ‘Great American Baking Show’ Reboot Is Actually Good - Eater
- Disney’s ESPN Plots Its Streaming Future, Seeking Tie-Ups With Leagues and Rivals - WSJ
- TV’s Golden Era Proved Costly to Streamers - WSJ
- Disney to raise Disney+ price for ad-free plan
- Upgrade #471: A Technological 23rd Century Star Trek Thing - Relay FM
- Coffee Golf on the App Store