With Amazon’s surprise acquisition of eero, podcasters everywhere expressed nervousness about the day Bezos Co. buys Squarespace and there is no one left to buy podcast ads. Not us though. We’re sustained by a generous grant from the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
This week: window cleaning robots, rumblings from the Genius Grove, and Tim Cook holds the editor of the Orange County Register upside down until all the quarters fall out. 🗞.
- Photo - WALL-E (i.e. Carlos's Roomba)
- Photo - b8ta Store
- Amazon.com - ECOVACS WINBOT W730, the Window Cleaning Robot, for Framed or Frameless Windows - Robotic Intelligent Vacuums
- Raj Mathai on Twitter: "#BREAKING: #Raiders will play in San Francisco for 2019 season. Team reaches deal w/ #SFGiants to use #OraclePark (formerly #ATTPark). Announcement expected this week. (per my @NFL sources). #RaiderNation #SuperBowl53 #NFL… https://t.co/fHgpBDpzUn"
- Everything you need to know about Facebook, Google’s app scandal | TechCrunch
- Sonos announced CFO retiring in Q1 2019 earnings
- Casper Glow smart light review: clever, but not smart - The Verge
- Apple Event Planned For March 25 Around A News Subscription Product
- Apple Invites Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon to Video Launch - Bloomberg
- Apple targeting April launch for video service
- Publishers Chafe at Apple’s Terms for Subscription News Service - WSJ
- Photo - Peloton-like Stock Image of eero
- Amazon is buying mesh router company Eero - The Verge
- Carrot Weather update brings Apple Watch location search, custom complications, new data source, more - 9to5Mac
- Angela Ahrendts departing Apple in April, Deirdre O’Brien named SVP of Retail + People - 9to5Mac
- Read Tim Cook's email to Apple retail employees about management shakeup - Business Insider
- iOS - Home - Apple