With movie theaters on ice for the next 12 to 96 months, top-tier first run movie releases at home will become more common.
Word is the next Apple TV may have a FasTrak Flex strapped to it to identify how many viewers to charge you for. Eddy Cue will be making houses calls to check if you're being truthful. No fudging.
This week: fitted sheets, silo design critiques, and the last of the Intel Macs. 🖥.
- Daring Fireball: Parsing Tim Cook’s Opening Statement From Today’s Congressional Antitrust Hearing
- Disney to release Mulan online Sept. 4 on Disney Plus, for $30 in US - CNET
- ‘Harry Potter’ Movies to Stream Online at Peacock
- Another Season | Magnolia
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Network Delays Launch Amid Pandemic, Reveals First Slate, Sets Preview Special On DIY – Deadline
- Apple (AAPL) earnings Q3 2020
- Apple updates the iMac with new Intel processors and a better webcam - The Verge
- The Best Bed Pillows for 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter