Fake it ‘til you make it seems to be the motto of 2017, but when guessing where North Korea is on a map, perhaps don’t choose Australia. This week: Target gets into bed with Casper, a jog through the WWDC rumor mill, and Ryan realizes he may be over-leveraged on his podcasts subscriptions.
Where’s Bernanke? 👀.
- If Americans Can Find North Korea on a Map, They’re More Likely to Prefer Diplomacy - The New York Times
- NY Times subscriptions doubled in 2016 | TheHill
- Pod Save America – Crooked Media
- You’re Not Dreaming: Casper is Coming to Target
- Sheets & Duvet Covers | Casper®
- iTunes is coming to the Windows Store | TechCrunch
- KGI: Apple likely to launch 10.5-inch iPad Pro and Siri Speaker at WWDC alongside new software | 9to5Mac
- Apple Plans Laptop Upgrades to Take on Microsoft - Bloomberg
- Report: Apple to phase out the iPad mini, no more updates planned | 9to5Mac
- Live notes from Snap’s first-ever earnings call - Recode
- Snapchat has almost as many teens as Facebook, despite being an eighth of its size - Recode
- Timeline | Breaking Bad Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
- Nacho From ‘Better Call Saul’ Was Referenced In ‘Breaking Bad’
- darth:™ on Twitter: "@jdawsey1 @swin24 "welcome aboard kim" https://t.co/lawIFKxZy9"