Sure, Top Chef gets the class-leading sparkling water sponsors like San Pellegrino, but where does that leave Bubly? Even the people at Last Chance Kitchen asked them to “pack their bubbles and go”.
This week: cronchifying some potatoes, trying to remember how to spell Kracizynski, and watching as Sterling Cooper helps decade old startup Zoom navigate a PR crisis. 🥃.
- Quibi launches its mobile streaming service in the middle of the quarantine era | TechCrunch
- Guy Fieri’s Tournament of Champions Will Be Unlike Anything You’ve Seen Before | FN Dish - Behind-the-Scenes, Food Trends, and Best Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
- Statistical "Which Character" Personality Quiz
- Elon Musk says hospitals he sent machines to all confirmed they were 'critical' - Business Insider
- A MacBook Air Review at the Worst Possible Time - WSJ
- iPhone Can’t Recognize You With a Mask On? Here’s What to Do About It - WSJ
- Apple Tells Staff U.S. Stores to Remain Closed Until Early May - Bloomberg
- Overcast on Twitter: "Podcast listening is down, but not as much as you’d think. Here’s my daily and weekly app sessions. Weekends are always about 30% lower than weekdays. Quarantine reduced the weekdays by 20% (likely commuters), but weekends are unchanged. Total usage is only down about 15%. https://t.co/gxV71cbFIv" / Twitter
- Sony Spins Off Camera Business Into Separate Company
- Philz Coffee Covid-19 Community Updates
- Carlos Gomez on Twitter: "Turned a bucket of potatoes into extra cronchy cajun fries with a ghost pepper BBQ chicken sandwich as a side. Thanks @darth https://t.co/qxxgnaYEbM" / Twitter
- Watch Onward | Disney+
- Inkpress Media RC Luster Paper for Inkjet PCL81250 B&H Photo