Alaska summers mean it's light out for more than 19 hours a day, an 80/20 split. How'd the bears in Katmai swing a better deal with the sun than developers have with Tim Apple?
This week: a new season of Cereal, the bubble bounces forward, and premium pods in lean listening times. 🎧.
- Joanna Gaines on Twitter: "I can't decide if you're old or if I have the palate of an 8 year old... 1. Fruity Pebbles 2. Lucky Charms 3. Reese's puffs Runner up: Golden Crisp *And no bananas nowhere" / Twitter
- Bleacher Report on Twitter: "These crowd chants during games are incredible 🔥 https://t.co/i3pqg3vMpd" / Twitter
- Apple, Google, Sony will be critical as MLB gets ready for 2020 season
- Molly Knight on Twitter: "🚨 the dodgers are dedicating an entire section in the loge to cutouts of dogs. Please send pictures of your pups to them. My press seat is in the loge! https://t.co/y5b6v73hn4" / Twitter
- An update on our security incident
- A catastrophe at Twitter | Revue
- Daring Fireball: A Moment of Clarity Regarding the Raison d’Etre for the App Store
- Upgrade #306: That's Beta Life! - Relay FM
- Apple defends App Store's 30% cut ahead of Tim Cook testimony
- iPhone SE attracting Android switchers, unlikely to cannibalize iPhone 12 sales - 9to5Mac
- Create Account — Accidental Tech Podcast
- NYTimes Communications on Twitter: "🎧 We're excited to announce that the @nytimes Company will acquire @serial Productions and form a strategic alliance with @ThisAmerLife. https://t.co/JFKDFYdhO8 https://t.co/fTzvVVQgmo" / Twitter
- Brooks Falls - Katmai National Park, Alaska powered by EXPLORE.org - YouTube