Summer is here. Temperatures are rising and California’s power grid will be strained. We humbly present the following solution to prevent rolling blackouts: one free Popeye’s chicken sandwich for every 10KwH of peak energy usage saved.
Your move, Texas.
This week: Apple’s new lose-lose regulatory reality, home audio portmanteaus, and Optimus Prime’s plan to run for governor in 2024. 🤖.
- darth™ on Twitter: "wat is going on here" / Twitter
- Sam Gavin on Twitter: "Only in LA: the MINIONS just introduced Governor Newsom at Universal Studios #mydayinla https://t.co/siI3WQ82Ls" / Twitter
- Official Ted Lasso and AFC Richmond merch now available: shirts, mugs, jerseys, stickers, more - 9to5Mac
- Tech Giants, Fearful of Proposals to Curb Them, Blitz Washington With Lobbying - The New York Times
- The Talk Show ✪: Ep. 291, With Nilay Patel
- darth™ on Twitter: "individual orders of fries plus one for the table" / Twitter
- darth™ on Twitter: "what fuckin business is it of yours" / Twitter
- MUDDLE & WILDE
- Our Flavors – MUDDLE & WILDE
- Upgrade #358: Apple Watch Extreme or Whatever - Relay FM
- Apple employees push back against returning to the office in internal letter - The Verge
- Sonos Roam review: portable potential - The Verge
- Buyers of Amazon Devices Are Guinea Pigs. That’s a Problem. - The New York Times
- 'Woke up sweating': Some Texans shocked to find their smart thermostats were raised remotely | khou.com
- Roam: A Portable Waterproof Smart Speaker | Sonos
- Amazon.com | Pacsafe Vibe 325 10 Liter Anti Theft Sling Bag/Crossbody-Fits 13 inch Laptop, Granite Melange, One Size | Backpacks