You can spend $700M to call it the Crypto.com Arena, but to true Los Angeles sports fans, it’ll always be known as the Dunder Mifflin Center.
This week: Comcast house calls, Red re-release merch, and Big Mac headphones. 🍔.
- Taylor Swift Official Online Store – Taylor Swift Official Store
- Taylor Swift Knit Sweater – Taylor Swift Official Store
- All Too Well Tissues – Taylor Swift Official Store
- Taylor Swift's Push to Change Music Ownership - The Journal.
- Staples Center to Be Renamed Crypto.com Arena in $700M, 20-Year Contract | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
- Phoenix Suns arena will be called Footprint Center
- Kevin Roose on Twitter: "Sorry, but https://t.co/k7iihFjINP Arena is as normal as sponsored building names are going to get from here on out. We're in for 20, 30 years of stuff called like "Mutant Ape Auditorium" and "Dogecoin College of Dentistry."" / Twitter
- Petco Logo
- X1 Wireless TV Box FAQs - Xfinity Support
- New Teslas delivered with surprise missing USB ports due to parts shortages - Electrek
- If Apple keeps letting its software slip, the next big thing won't matter | Macworld
- Apple’s HomeKit chief leaves the company - 9to5Mac
- Qualcomm Expecting to Supply Just 20% of 2023 iPhone Modems As Apple Prepares to Launch Its Own Chips - MacRumors
- Disney Earnings: Disney+ Subscriber Growth Slows Down – The Hollywood Reporter
- Playdate Owners Update #1
- Good Lowball Set
- About fast charge on Apple Watch Series 7 - Apple Support
- The SF Minute - by The SF Minute