Star Wars fans love a quality brunch, but what happens when there are too many cooks in the kitchen at Disney? In this analogy, Baby Yoda is an egg scramble?
This week: elephants in the desert, more on EV deliveries, and Taylor didn’t pull a Tom Brady. 🧣
- Food Network on Twitter: "is it acceptable to put ketchup on any of these foods? https://t.co/PGoyft5RSI" / Twitter
- The Sporkful - It's not for foodies, it's for eaters.
- Tesla's dominance fades as EV adoption grows
- Three new Star Wars movies are on the way - The Verge
- The Mandalorian season 3: Star Wars’ flagship show has a Baby Yoda problem - Vox
- The Block: Taylor Swift did due diligence on FTX, says lawyer who finally served Shaq, Tom Brady
- Athletics sign binding agreement to buy land for future stadium in Las Vegas - The Athletic
- Verus - Office Chairs - Herman Miller
- Netflix Will End Its DVD Service, 5.2 Billion Discs Later - The New York Times
- NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube price: starts at $249 for the 2023 season - The Verge
- Apple Launches Savings Accounts With 4.15% Interest Rate - WSJ
- Apple's Mac shipments fall more than 40%, worse than major rivals: IDC
- Bed Bath & Beyond bankruptcy: Store closings, final sales, coupons and refunds